So I would like to share some of the things I’ve learned in my life and probably realized I knew these things while being here in Korea.
- Classical Music is good in small doses, too much can be sensory overload.
- They say that washing your face with cold water is better for your skin. Now I don’t know the science but here’s my thinking on this reasoning. Warm water opens up your pores, cold will do the opposite. Therefore you wash with cold water to make sure your pores stay shut while rinsing off the gunk on your face.
- I need to go to Europe one day…
- I’m a negative person period
- I wished I still had a violin.
- I am weak at drinking alcohol.
- My religious views: ??
There you have it~
(i wonder what i am doing now)