So it’s October now. I’m not normally a baseball fan but my hometown Texas Rangers are in the World Series! WOOT! The NBA is in a lockout unfortunately and the Dallas Cowboys are doing pretty poorly so Yay go Rangers!!
That’s all I’ll touch on with sports.
This post will be more rambling from me as I only have about 10 minutes to write it.
- It’s almost 0 degrees C these days, I’m damn cold!
- I’m still nervous around girls.
- I am eagerly awaiting my paycheck..
- I need to go shopping for clothes…
- Tuesdays are my worst day at work, 1st graders are so hard to deal with!
- (related) if I don’t have a crappy Monday, then Tuesday will come back to bite me.
- Started hitting the gym again, put in a good 45 mins, my body is not liking me this morning…
- I am still too sensitive about things.
- Started reading again although it is an e-book.
- My Korean language ability goes up and down depending on my mood.
- I don’t like ‘fake’ people but I think I’m becoming ‘faker’ everyday.
- I need to set some goals…
- I am awkward and weird and maybe a bit pushy.
- My mood fluctuates throughout the day.
- I don’t want/need your pity.
- Alcohol is good in small doses. Although going on a binge is sometimes called for~
- I wonder what I’ll be doing in 1 months time?